Traverse City Martial Arts For Teenage Girls...best way to get ready for college.
Traverse City martial arts classes for girl, especially teenage girls, is a great way for those getting ready to head off to college in the next couple of years. Traverse City area female high school graduates head off to colleges all over the midwest. Many of the those colleges are in bigger cities and the risk of a potential self defense threat is ever present. So many Traverse City area parents have enrolled their daughters in local fro martial arts classes. The benefits to martial arts training for young ladies is impressive:
1. Confidence - martial arts builds confidence. Girls learn, practice, explore and master various street savvy martial arts skills like kicks, punches, take downs and submissions.
2. Strength - martial arts training helps to build a strong foundation of core power, flexibility, upper and lower body strength and explosiveness.
3. Friendships - Traverse City martial arts classes allow for area young women to connect, network, build bonds and friendships outside their normal social group at school.
4. Self Defense - Martial arts will empower young Traverse City coeds with the crucial ground fighting, threat awareness, weapon defense and fundamental kicks and punches they will need to stay safe.
5. Fun - Martial arts is very enjoyable. Although the students are working hard in their martial arts class you will often hear laughter.
Traverse City martial arts offers life skills for girls getting ready to head off to college soon. The benefits are powerful and can greatly increase their ability to handle stress, conflict and avoid violence.
The Seung-ni Academy in Traverse City, Michigan offers programs for kids (starting at age 3), teens and adults in Taekwondo, Kickboxing and Brazilian Jiu-jitsu. In addition, the Seung-ni Academy offers Women's Self Defense programs. To contact Seung-ni call 231-932-4300 or check them out on the web at www.seungnitc.com.