Little Cobras is a fun & fast paced martial arts class structured explicitly to build dynamic kids!
Exciting Taekwondo kicks, creative ninja warrior obstacle courses, earning positive new rank belts and gaining confidence with real life self defense training will keep your Little Cobra smiling and engaged!
Little Cobras learn teamwork, patience and the correct way to embrace competition with partner based training drills. During bully defense training they will learn how to proactively stop aggression without violence and to use their body language, a purposeful voice and confidence to nullify bullies. Little Cobras are taught the strongest weapon they possess is their brain and that their self defense moves are only to be used as a last resort.
Little Cobras will delve into the traditional side of martial arts and learn Korean terminology along with the old fashioned rules of a martial arts studio etiquette such as bowing upon entering the training area, meditation to calm their breathing and saying “yes sir” and “yes ma’am” to black belt instructors. The dojang is the perfect arena to learn the essential value of respect for oneself, parents and teachers.
Lil' Cobras acquire powerful confidence from mastering
cool martial arts skills
Taekwondo training helps build a strong body & strong mind
Martial Arts training is an awesome workout and tons of fun
The practice of martial arts creates essential balance in a digital world
WHAT PARENTS ARE SAYING
Nicole P., Asher's Mom
Joining the Little Cobras class has changed Asher's life. He had tried all the sports and never found one for him. The instructors are super patient and positive. Could not be more pleased as a parent.
Brandon T., Hanna's Dad
Hanna started at the Seung-ni Academy because her cousin was doing Karate down in Ohio. What an awesome experience it has been! Her self-esteem has sky rocketed.
Gerald D., Jake's Grandpa
I had done martial arts as a young man growing up. And always appreciated the life skills it taught me. Wanted that for my grandson Jake. He can't wait to go to class every week.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. How long are the classes? The Little Cobras Classes are 45 minutes.
2. Will the class make my child aggressive? Absolutely not. Martial arts teaches children just the opposite -- how to be respectful, patient and polite. Little Cobras learn the importance of being kind and calm with siblings, friends and classmates and that the strongest weapons they possess are their brains and words.
3. Is my child going to enjoy class? Our students have so much fun at our Academy. Little Cobras class is an awesome blend of laughter, challenging athletic play and focused learning segments.
4. How old does my child have to be to start Little Cobras? The class is generally for children ages 7 and 8.
5. What is the schedule for the Little Cobras Classes?
Monday 5:25 - 6:10 pm
Tuesday 6:00 - 6:45 pm
Thursday 6:00 - 6:45 pm
Friday 5:50 - 6:35 pm
Saturday 11:00 - 11:45 am
Sunday 2:00 - 2:45 pm
6. How do we get started? Just fill out and submit the Free Intro Lesson Form below or give the Academy a quick call.
Free Introductory Class Offer
Are you ready to see what Little Cobras martial arts class can do for your son, daughter or grandchild?
Great ... So what happens next?
1. Fill out and submit the form below or just give us a quick call at 932-4300.
2. One of our instructors will get back with you and schedule a FREE (100% No Obligation) 30 minute private lesson at a time that works good for you.
3. We know it can sometimes be intimidating to come into a new environment and we want students to get off to a confident start. In the Intro Lesson we give the young students a tour of the academy, have them try on free uniform to keep ($35 value) and then have them come out on the training floor to do a lesson with one of our patient black belt instructors. We cover the rules of the training (bowing, respect, etc.) and let them practice some of the cool techniques they would learn in class and have them kick on the bags and pads.
4. The Intro Lesson is a great way for new students to get comfortable with the environment, get to know their teachers and it allows parents an opportunity to see the way we teach and interact with their children - and decide if this is the right program for their family.
Just fill out and submit for
Free Little Cobras Intro Class
Thanks for submitting! We will contact you within 24 hours!