● Our Little Ninjas program is a detailed curriculum designed specifically to improve preschool-age children’s basic motor and listening skills. These skills will help them become better students at school, better listeners at home and help them to enter society with greater confidence.
● Little Ninjas learn to say “yes sir” and “yes ma’am”, they learn to look adults in the eyes when speaking and are taught the importance of good manners, focus and self-control all in a fun, positive learning environment.
● The patient black belt instructors utilize imaginative games like “jump the dragon tail” (where little ninjas dodge, evade and block a colored pool noodle) and the “ninja jungle walk” (students try and walk across a path of bubble wrap paper trying not to pop the bubbles) to keep the students captivated. These fun martial art drills help to build strong hand-eye coordination, balance, agility and timing in the young athletes.
● The ninjas stay super motivated by earning new belts, stickers and trophies. Students start out with a white belt and at the end of each 30 minute class when they do a good job in class they earn a recognition stripe on the tip of their belt. That is their short term goal. This reaffirms the lesson that their behavior and attitude has consequences. When they accumulate enough belt stripes they are awarded a new belt (their long term goal) and we do a special ceremony for them – which builds tremendous confidence.
● These young martial artists, in addition, learn powerful personal development skills like “whining gets you nothings”, the rules of sharing, personal responsibility (e.g., you get a toy out - you put the toy away) and that they need only to be told to do something "once" by a parent.
3 Great Benefits of Little Ninjas Class
"Our 3 1/2 year old has a ton of energy. Little Ninjas class has been so positive for him. His preschool teacher even told me that she has seen improvement in both his focus and self control since starting martial arts. We are so glad we found the Seung-ni Academy for our little guy!"
Claire M., Blake's Mom
"RJ was always so shy and insecure. Wanted him to gain confidence and be well prepared for Kindergarten. Little Ninjas has been wonderful on so many level. Sometimes I just sit and watch class with such a huge 'mom smile' thinking about how far he has come."
Sydney F., RJ's Mom
"My daughter Peyton is really enjoying Ninja class. She was super excited when she earned her first belt -- huge self esteem boost! The classes are fast paced and fun. And, we have noticed that she whines less and is far more patient with her siblings."
Brian R., Peyton's Dad
"Oliver's older sister who is in first grade does dance and gymnastics. He always seems to get dragged along to her activities. My husband and I wanted to find something that could be just for him. He loves the class. He has a blast doing the agility courses and can't wait to show me the new belt stripes that he earns at the end of each class. Every morning he asks me -- is today ninja school day mommy?"
Tom & Kate P., Oliver's Parents
"Lexi has always been very timid. I was worried how she would do in school. Her mom and I were looking for an activity to boost her confidence and help her get comfortable handling new situations. Learned about Seung-ni from a co-worker. After our first intro lesson, I was excited because Lexi was excited. She is so proud to practice her kicks and punches at home and she calls herself 'the brave ninja.' A very happy parent!"
Nick M., Lexi's Dad
"Joey climbs on every piece of furniture, struggled to sit still at the dinner table and was not the strongest listener. 'Ninja School' - as he calls it - has been such a powerful plus in his life. He just earned his first Karate Trophy and broke a real wood board. And, now is even starting to say "yes ma'am" at home sometimes.
Janis Y., Joey's Mom
1. How long are the classes? The Little Ninjas Classes are 30 minutes.
2. Will the class make my child aggressive? Absolutely not. Martial arts teaches children just the opposite -- how to be respectful, polite and to use their words when frustrated. Little Ninjas learn the importance of being kind and calm with siblings, friends and classmates.
3. Is my son or daughter going to enjoy class? Our students have so much fun here. There are smiles and giggles throughout every Ninjas class. We have our moments of intense focus and learning -- but we always balance things out with imaginative drills and games to keep every young martial artist engaged and excited.
4. How old does my child have to be to start Little Ninjas? The class is for children ages 3 and 4. But, we have even had a few kids start before their 3rd birthday and they are doing great!
4. What is the schedule for the Little Ninja Classes?
Monday 10:30 - 11:00 am
Tuesday 4:00 - 4:30 pm
5:30 - 6:00 pm
Wednesday 10:30 - 11:00 am
Thursday 4:00 - 4:30 pm
5:30 - 6:00 pm
Saturday 11:10 - 11:40 am
6. How do we get started? Just fill out and submit the Free Intro Lesson Form below or give the Academy a quick call.
Are you ready to see what Little Ninjas martial arts class can do for your son, daughter or grandchild?
Great ... So what happens next?
1. Fill out and submit the form below or just give us a quick call at 932-4300.
2. One of our instructors will get back with you and schedule a FREE (100% No Obligation) 30 minute private lesson at a time that works good for you.
3. We know it can sometimes be intimidating to come into a new environment and we want students to get off to a confident start. In the Intro Lesson we give the young students a tour of the academy, have them try on free uniform to keep ($30 value) and then have them come out on the training floor to do a lesson with one of our patient black belt instructors. We cover the rules of the training (bowing, respect, etc.) and let them practice some of the cool martial arts games they would be doing in the group class like duck-duck-punch and ninja noodle. And, we cover one our favorite Little Ninja Rules: "that whining gets you nothing."
4. The Intro Lesson is a great way for new students to get comfortable with the environment, get to know their teachers and it allows parents an opportunity to see the way we teach and interact with their children - and decide if this is the right program for their family.
Just fill out and submit for Free Little Ninja Introductory Lesson
Thanks for submitting! We will contact you within 24 hours!